In the below terms, the term ’The Wall Of Comedy’ refers to this website, located at https://thewallofcomedy.com, and all associated websites and subdomains.
- While we try our very best to ensure that the information on The Wall Of Comedy is as accurate is possible, we are only human and errors may occur from time to time. We do not accept responsibility for such inaccuracies.
- Any opinions expressed in articles on The Wall Of Comedy are solely those of their author(s).
- The Wall Of Comedy and its staff cannot be held responsible for user-generated submissions to the site in any of the areas where these may occur.
- You acknowledge that by submitting any information (e.g. comments) to The Wall Of Comedy publicly, you grant us license and/or permission to use the submission as we see fit.
- You agree not to share any personal details or personally identifiable information about yourself (e.g. addresses, telephone numbers) on or through The Wall Of Comedy. You acknowledge that neither The Wall Of Comedy nor its staff can be held accountable for any situations that may arise should you do this.
- You agree not to submit any content to The Wall Of Comedy that is pornographic, indecent or could be construed as offensive to other users.
- Any user submissions which break our rules or which staff deem to be inappropriate will be moderated or removed at some point, though we cannot guarantee a time when this will happen.
- The Wall Of Comedy and its staff are not responsible or liable for any third party websites, material or information which you access through this website. The Wall Of Comedy and its staff do not necessarily endorse any third-party websites linked to from The Wall Of Comedy.
- We reserve the right to reject any link request application(s) we receive without notice or explanation.
- We frequently check sites listed on our links page and reserve the right to remove any site at any time without notice or explanation.
- We reserve the right to update our terms of service at any time for any reason without prior notice or consent.